top of page

You know the feeling - your chest gets tight, your mind starts spinning, everything feels off. Counseling for anxiety can help.

General anxiety, Panic, and OCD can wreak havoc on your day to day life. Sometimes, the anxiety is relentless and other times it fades only to reemerge again when you least expect it. 

Therapy for anxiety, panic and OCD can help. In addition to helping you identify root causes, counselors at The Cottage at 933 will provide practical tools to manage anxiety.

Counseling can also help you find ways to effectively manage stress to maintain the results of anxiety therapy.

Leaves Shadow

Is Anxiety Therapy right for me?

I have a feeling of panic or high anxiety that is constant or intermittent part of my life

I worry about interactions after they've ended, going over and over them in my mind.

I want to understand what triggers my anxiety so that I can prevent it and manage it effectively.

I no longer want anxiety, OCD, or panic to be in the driver's seat of my life. 

I have difficulty falling or staying asleep due to anxious thoughts.

Leaves Shadow
 Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - OCD
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder  PTSD 
Panic Disorder - Panic Attacks
Social Anxiety

Anxiety FAQ

Which Treatment is best for Anxiety?

Treatment depends on the type of anxiety you're struggling with. In general, EMDR and CBT are both good approaches to treat anxiety. Treatment for OCD includes general anxiety interventions along with Exposure Response Prevention (ERP therapy).  Your therapist will work with you to create a treatment plan that is best for your specific goals and needs.

Will I need medication?

Medication may be an important part of your treatment. Your therapist will work with you to determine if. referral for medication might be helpful. You will always be in the driver's seat and any recommendation for medication will be made collaboratively with you. (The Cottage at 933 does not have a prescriber on staff. Your therapist will you refer you to a psychiatrist or your primary care physician for medication needs). 

Leaves Shadow
bottom of page